Location: 612 2nd Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98104
The new Courtyard Pioneer Square hotel is located in the heart of Seattle’s historic center with water views of Elliott Bay. Enjoy a convenient downtown Seattle, WA hotel near top area attractions such as CenturyLink Field, Safeco Field, and the cruise terminals at Piers 91 and 66. Just one block away from Pioneer Square Station with easy access to both the Sound Transit Link Light Rail and the Seattle Metro. Marriott’s Pioneer Square hotel in Seattle, Washington is just as green as the Emerald City; enjoy the history of Seattle within the 1904 Alaska Building. Inside, experience the reinvented lobby, featuring The Bistro – where you can sit and enjoy a full meal with cocktails in the evening, or grab something light to go. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and their interactive GoBoard® technology. Guests at the hotel appreciate the smartly redesigned rooms that offer an ideal mix of relaxation and flexible functionality.
- Marriott offers 262 stunning guest rooms at our Pioneer Square hotel with water views on floors 10-15.
- Stay connected with complimentary high-speed internet.
- Every well-equipped guest room has an iHome Alarm Clock Radio, refrigerator, and air conditioning.
- Relax in an ergonomic chair while you work at a large desk.
- Each room features luxurious Marriott bedding, crisp linens, and thick mattresses.